Eastern Mennonite University - Sadie A. Hartzler Library
The student newspaper was first published in 1939 as a mimeographed, letter-size publication. In 1956 it changed to a newspaper format and the numbering was restarted with volume 1.
Student handbook given to each student when arriving on campus.
The Bulletin was a quarterly publication from the Board of Trustees to inform the public of programs and courses of study that were being offered at Eastern Mennonite School (later Eastern Mennonite College).
Welcome to the online depository for Eastern Mennonite University, Hartzler Library, Menno Simons Historical Library and Archives.